Epson iPrint App For Android
Epson iPrint App For Android. Print, scan and share direct of your Android phone or tablet. Print photos, email, web pages, and files including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF, supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft one drive. Epson iPrint advances were printing easy and accessible, whether your printer in the next room or across the globe.
Main Feature – Epson iPrint App
- Print, scan and share direct of your Android phone or tablet
- Print from anywhere in the world to mail-enabled Epson printer using the print function of distance
- Print, PDF, and Microsoft Office files Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Microsoft Office files to Google Drive require access to rendered into a PDF that can be printed)• Print the stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft one drive
- Take documents with your device’s camera, format, add, and save, print ready
- Scan from the Epson all-in-one and share your file (save it on your device, forward by email or save online)
- Copy documents and photos utilizing your mobile device and the next Epson printer
- Transfer files between your machine and the SD card or USB drive via the Epson printer
- Check the status and ink level of your printer
- Printing in a complex network environment using IP printer settings manually
- Get help with a congenital FAQ section
Supports Android version 4.4 or higher
- Print your email attachments and files stored
- Configure your print options including document size and letter, number of copies, sheet range and one or 2-sided printing
- Printing with and without limits
- Switching between color or monochrome printing
- Choose from a variety of scanning resolution and image types
- Optimize print quality
- Buy ink and supplies for your printer
- Setting and register to Epson Connect
- Manage the printer remotely
Install – Epson iPrint App For Android
|[downloadpage link=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=epson.print” target=”_blank” title=”Google Play”]||Print, scan and share direct of your Android phone or tablet. Print photos, email, web pages, and files including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF, supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft one drive|
To use iPrint with Wi-Fi Direct connection, you must allow the application to use your device’s location services. That supports iPrint to locate a wireless network, and Your location data is not collected.
1 Evernote is a registered trademark of Evernote Corporation U.S.
The Bluetooth term brand and logos registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such emblems by Seiko Epson Corporation is following the license.
See the following website for supported printers: http://support.epson.net/appinfo/iprint/en